Wednesday, April 18, 2007

This thing may actually happen

I don't want to speak too soon, but it looks like my HIV workshop for professionals may actually happen. The newest and latest date for it is next Tuesday. We are having it in a bar. No, the irony is not lost on me. I am running around today hand delivering invitations (read: begging people to come). I am not sure how this thing is going to turn out. I may be in tears come Wednesday, but at least it will be over and done with.

More irony: Last week I was in San Jose giving a talk to the new group about filling out Incident Reports after having been mugged and/or a victim of theft. When I got back to my house, I found out that the local crackheads had stolen my towels off my clothesline in my back yard. Oh those crackheads! You just never know what sort of shenanegans they'll be up to next!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes when I need crack I search for towels that people have left out too.

Anonymous said...

Well that's just f---ed, I mean cracked up! I wish for you a big turnout for your HIV class. Good luck!!!

DJP

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you should install the broken bottle security fence on the back yard wall??
Effing crack heads!!