Friday, November 03, 2006

AVC



The All Volunteer Conference is officially over but I am still in San Jose. The conference was really amazing. I got to know my fellow volunteers better and am newly inspired by the work that they are doing. I have to say that the people I have met through the Peace Corps, as a group, are some of the most amazing people I have ever had the pleasure to know. (Besides, of course, my lovely blog-reading public.) We also had our Halloweeen party, we were the Black Eyed Peas... get it? it was fun... I will send pictures soon. My computer is acting up so I am going to keep this short. Hope all are well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing YOU in so many pics, Kel, keep handing the camera to other peeps! You look GREAT! Miss you lots.

Holly, miserable in GJ